Rudy the Reindeer Jar
Anchor Hocking Christmas Tree Jar
Medium brown enamel paint
Red and white pipe cleaners
1 pair craft eyes-we used oval shape eyes
3 small red bells
1 medium red bell
Dark brown felt-ears
- Paint jar with medium brown paint-let dry, may require two coats.
- Trace ears using template provided-glue tan felt to bottom of brown felt.
- Cut 1”strip of black felt to form smile.
- Cut ¼” long strip to place vertically between mouth and under nose.
- Glue eyes, nose and mouth to jar.
- Glue ears to the inside of jar.
- Twist red and white pipe cleaners together to make candy canes-you will need a total of ten.
- Attach four together to form antlers, stagger heights-glue under the rim of jar lid-repeat on other side.
- Glue remaining two candy canes & bells to bottom of the jar.
Categorized under: Crafty Lady