Anchor Hocking Presence Cruet
4 Pieces of heavy weight felt - Orange, Yellow, Green & Brown
1 Package of small Velcro circles
1. For feathers, cut four each of three colors 4" x 1/2"
2. Build feathers one at a time; alternate colors, leaving 1" between each of the three colors. Glue together at the bottom. Repeat three times for a total of 12 feathers.
3. Fan the four groups of feathers as shown; glue together at base of feathers
4. Velcro feathers to front of cruet
5. Repeat process above for tail feathers using 3 - 3inch, 3 2 1/2 inch and 3 -2 inch.
6. Attach with Velcro circle under the cruet handle
7. Using pattern, cut out turkey face and hat, glue together as shown. Glue candy eye in place.
8. Fold beak in half and glue one side on to the face.
9. Attach face to cruet lid with Velcro circle
10. Cut one additional 4" x 1/2" feather (color of your choice), personalize and add to feathers
11. Fill with candy and enjoy!