FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS TO PREP, STORE, AND MORE
From meal prep to leftovers, Anchor Hocking has the food storage containers you need to stay organized, fit more in, use fewer dishes, and keep the food where it belongs – in the container.
Our TrueSeal®, TrueLock Locking Lid™, and SnugFit™ food storage containers make it simple to go straight from cooking to storage, saving time and cleanup.
WHY USE GLASS FOR FOOD STORAGE?
For everyone from families on the go to culinary enthusiasts taking their time making each meal an adventure, they have many benefits, including
- Durable glass containers that can go from the freezer or fridge to the oven or microwave to the table and back to the refrigerator.
- Transparent glass containers let you see what’s inside without opening the lid
- Multiple lid styles across the collections prevent spills and leaks.
- Various sizes and shapes stack neatly and let you choose what works in your kitchen
- Food storage container sets allow you to be ready for just about anything
VERSATILE FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS
Glass food storage containers are a versatile option for meal prep. A glass container with a tight-fitting lid will keep your food tasting fresher, longer. It’s also the most versatile when it comes to refrigerating and reheating.
CREATIVE TIPS FOR USING GLASS FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS TO THE MAX
Think snack charcuterie—no cooking skills needed, just great food storage containers! Start with a handful of nuts, then add some fruit, cheese, and crackers to make an easy grab-and-go meal. To keep it healthy, include veggies and mixed berries, which hold up well in the refrigerator. Add a pop of protein with deli meat, marinated tofu, or hard-boiled eggs. Finish it off with a sweet treat like yogurt-covered pretzels. Store in the fridge using stackable glass containers. You’ll have easy, healthy snacks, sure to please even the pickiest peeps in your home.
From Store to Storage
Prep your veggies right from the store! Instead of banishing veggies away to the bottom of the fridge drawer, get them ready to use! Vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and celery can be washed and cut into pieces. Store them in a glass food storage container and use within 4-5 days. This prep makes cooking meals much faster. Plus, it encourages healthy snacking!
Double Up and Prep
Double your dinner recipe! While you cook your weeknight meal, cook extra portions of your protein and roasted vegetables. Throughout the week, use those extra portions to make simple meals. Here are some ideas:
- Salads – Add dressing on bottom, then add proteins with greens on top to keep crisp.
- Grain Bowls – Layering proteins and veggies on grains such as quinoa or brown rice.
- Kabobs – Simply cube and skewer proteins with roasted veggies and serve with a container of dip.
Prepping alongside weeknight meals saves on cooking time and cleaning up! Store meals in stackable glass food storage containers and refrigerate.
Pack it Right for Prep
Using the right container in the right way to maximize freshness is key to meal prep and general storage! Glass food storage containers are one of the best meal prep options.