After a big dinner party, the dishwasher can be your best friend! By following a few easy guidelines, you can have sparkling wine glasses with minimal effort.
- Start with a clean, empty dishwasher.
- The best choice is the top rack as it is farther away from the powerful bottom jets.
- Load glasses upside-down on an angle. This allows the water to rinse and then run out, which prevents spotting.
- Keep the glasses half an inch apart, this prevents them from bumping, chipping, and spotting.
- If your dishwasher has a gentle cycle, that’s the best choice.
- Don’t use the heat dry setting—air dry for best results.